Friday 12 June 2015

Travel in Osaka

Travel in Osaka

  I'm from Ikeda, Osaka, Japan. Osaka is the second biggest population prefecture in Japan ,but Ikeda is a small city in Osaka. Therefore I want to introduce about mainly Ikeda and Osaka. Osaka has some wonderful town,so you can enjoy shopping. Especially, the south part of Osaka-the town's name is Umeda and Shinsaibashi. In addition, I recommend to go Osaka on Spring or fall. This is because on summer there are a lot People-it makes you exhausted. On winter it is cold and day time is short. By the way, in my home town Ikeda doesn't have a lot of shop, but there is ”Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum'' I think it's a little famouse because I sometime see tourist from Korea, Chaina or anyother country. I know it's so interesting because I have been there once. There are many pictures to explain Cup noodle and the cumpany's history. Andmore, there is small cup noodle factory, and you can make your own Cup Noodle. It's so nice experience and you can make good ,cheap souvenir!

3 comments:

  1. I visited Osaka 5 years ago, I unforgettable Osaka's kaitensushi.
    I want to go again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to travel to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramen museum, nice! I love random tourist attractions like that. However, in my opinion, Fukuoka has the most delicious ramen in Japan.

    Corrections:
    Osaka has some wonderful neighborhoods, so you can enjoy shopping.

    I think it's a little famous because I sometimes see tourists from Korea, China or other countries. (Watch the spelling in the second half of the blog post.)

    ReplyDelete