Tuesday 9 June 2015

Language

 Now, I'm studing English,but last year I was studing English and Spanish in University at Japan. In my university, we have to study English and second language. And we can choose the second language from Spanish,Chainese, Russia, Korean and Garman. So I chosed Spanish because the population of Spanish native speaker is the biggest in the world. Therefore I thought if I could speak Spanish, it's so useful to get job and travel. Because in Japan, there are few people who can speak Spanish and Latin America countries use Spanish! That's why I want to study Spanish. In fact, I studied Spanish but it was not enough to understand the language completely. So I want to study Spanish more after I will go back to Japan.

5 comments:

  1. Can you speak Spanish???? Did you tell me that? we have to talk yin Spanish some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, It's unbelievable that you speak Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. There are lots of countries where you could use it.

    Corrections:
    So I chose Spanish because...

    Therefore, I thought if I could speak Spanish, it would be so useful to get a job and travel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can speak spanish, that's nice, when you want practice or if you need to know something just ask me!, yo te puedo enseñar algunas cosas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can speak spanish, that's nice, when you want practice or if you need to know something just ask me!, yo te puedo enseñar algunas cosas.

    ReplyDelete