Sunday 21 June 2015

Horry Potter

Horry Potter

  I like Horry Potter's movie and book because it's so exciting and good for studying English. When I was high school student I was interested in it, because I went to the UK and see some location of the movie was shooting. A friend of mine who likes Horry Potter was very excited, but I couldn't excited because I didn't know Horry Potter's movie. And then, I thought I want to see the movie. After that I watched all of the movie and visited there and another shooting of the movie again. I was so excited. These are the reason why I like Horry Potter.



2 comments:

  1. I've heard there's a theme park that has a lot of Harry Potter rides and shows now (Universal Studios Orlando)...maybe you should visit there next!

    Corrections:
    I like the Harry Potter movies and books because they're so exciting and good for studying English.

    And then, I decided I wanted to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching English movies is one of the best way to study spoken English. Don't forget taking a bag of popcorn while you are watching movie.

    ReplyDelete