Monday 8 June 2015

My favorite extream sport is skydiving.

My favorite extreme sport is skydiving.  Because this is  very precious experience in my life. We can't feel such a thrill in my daily life . But I have never tried it. This is because I didn't have opportunity.  Two years ago, I went to Australia and I found skydiving tour in Cairns at Australia. But this tour was so expensive. Therefore, I gave up to join this tour. I think the reason is we have to entry insurance. It is proof of dangerous. Of course , extreme sport is dangerous. But I want to experience skydiving. Because I want to enjoy my life and we can do these extreme sport while we are young. I want do skydiving until I will graduate from university.

2 comments:

  1. Where there is a will, there is a way! I think you will have the chance to skydiving. I understand that the skydiving is very exciting and is more dangerous than ski. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a crazy picture...I can't imagine doing that! Actually, if you want to try an interesting sport in Alberta, look into whitewater rafting. There are lots of places where you can try that in the mountains.

    Corrections:
    My favorite extreme sport is skydiving because it is a very precious experience in life.

    Of course, extreme sports are dangerous, but I want to experience skydiving.

    ReplyDelete