Thursday 21 May 2015

Money

Money
 
 If I won 10 million dollars in the lottery, I want to use for my house's garage roof and buy few stocks. There are two reasons. First, my house's garage doesn't have roofs, and if we mount roof with garage, it costs 600000000 dollars. It's so expensive! We can't pay it now, but we need roof to protect our car from rain, wind and bird's dropping. Second, I want to buy few stocks. Because I have always wanted to buy stocks since I was a high school student. I have always interested in economics, and I thought stock has a big dream. But I know at the same time, stock is so dangerous because it is possible that will crash. If I have a lot of money, I don't need worry about failure. In addition, if I success invest stocks I will be able to get more money! It's wonderful !!
 





3 comments:

  1. Ayaka, please tell me how to buy stocks. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes stocks are dangerous!.. it can be lost money, so if I hit lottery I don't buy stocks! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to play around in the stock market without having to worry about losing all your money. I'm afraid to buy too many stocks!

    Corrections:
    First, my house's garage doesn't have a roof,...

    In addition, if I am successful at investing stocks I will be able to get more money!

    ReplyDelete