Sunday 17 May 2015

Crime

Crime

 I heard that Canada's the number of murder accident is less than USA, but the number of robber,violence are more than USA. And more, these the number of cases are more than Japan. This is because Canada's population is much bigger than Japan. But at first, I was scared; however, Many people who have been Calgary or living in Calgary are always say Calgary is so safety. 
 Today, I researched about Calgary. According to ministry of foreign affairs in Japan, Calgary is located in Alberta-Albarta is composed about seven cities and Calgary is the least crime severity index in Alberta. It's only 65.8.And more, my home town Osaka's proportion of crime is 2.059%. Osaka's number of crime is much, but atrocious crime is less than Calgary. In Osaka,almost of number of crime is robber. For example,thief snatch someone's back from bicycle's front basket. Therefore, Osaka is safer than Calgary because the case of atrocious crime is more than Osaka. But we have to have attention about our belonging in Osaka.There are a lot of thief. 
 I think we have to careful about thief. In Calgary there are few thief, but we have to careful about it. And we mustn't believe strangers. Of course, there are a lot of kind people in Calgary, but absolutely there are few wrong people. It's not only Calgary but also all over the world.

3 comments:

  1. Trust the people that you can trust. Most of time the thief seems kind . Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good investigation! Excellent article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I lived in Japan, I was never worried about personal safety, but someone stole my brand-new bicycle once. I was really upset! I learned that it's best to use a secondhand bike in Japan.

    Corrections:
    What's more, the number of these cases is higher than in Japan.

    Vocab - you can say 'violent crime' instead of 'atrocious crime'.

    ReplyDelete