Saturday 4 July 2015

Three Cups of Tea

Three cups of Tea

        I think "Three Cups of Tea" is great book for studying because it's including  in Glossary, explanation about character and time line. Its helped me to understand the story. Especially, explanation about character was helped me every time because this story's character name is little difficult to remember, and I wanted to focus on story's content without stress remembering all character's name. And more, the story's content is also good to know problem of temporary society. Finally, I thought we have to learn about problem of society because almost people who is living in advanced country. We use to eat enough food, studying and work.That7s why we can't imagine life such as no school and serious women discrimination. And I think we have to think about what we can do for people who is suffering from such a  problem because we have more knowledge from school than developing country's people. At the same time I thought this is a duty foe everyone who is living in advanced country.

1 comment:

  1. I think you learned some good lessons from the book! Even if the book isn't 100% true, it has a lot of valuable information.

    You got 10/10 on the blog project - good work!

    ReplyDelete